Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Burgers, blessings, immigration, and please don't send me to jail

I wanted a real burger so I went to this food stall at tamiya that  grills their burgers. Just as my food arrives a.lady stops in front of me. And places down a card that says blessings for the new year or something like that. She then says "blessing" does what looks like a Buddhist bow then stares at me. Well I figure she is waiting for money so I give her 10 pesos or about 11 cents. I didn't want to curse the new year so I gave money.
The burger was OK still that same burger taste that burgers here have. When I'm back on USA soil I want a real burger. Damn the cholesterol and full speed ahead.
When you arrive here you get 30 days Visa free, well my 30 days are up Saturday 2 January. So I went had got money then went and had passport photos made then headed to immigration in the mall. Guess what they are closed. The sign on the door says they will be closed from 1 to 3 January. Well its 30 December which isn't in the dates closed range but the lady selling treats by there says they are closed for the holidays. So on January the third I'm a illegal alien. I will go to immigration on Monday and pay the fine of about 10 dollars. I hope I'm not going to be on cops Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment